As long-standing, proud corporate partners of the National Autistic Society, Axcis is pleased to support and exhibit at the NAS Autism and Good Practice in Design Conference taking place at the Royal College of Art in London on 9th October 2015.
This one day conference will examine the unique challenges involved in designing suitable environments and technology for people with autism. Key speakers will outline recommendations and concepts that show good practice in the design of buildings and technology. They will also give insights into understanding sensory issues for people with autism and how to take these into account when designing environments.
- Richard Seymour, Seymourpowell.
- Dr Magda Mostafa, The American University in Cairo.
- Dr Wendy Keay-Bright, Cardiff School of Art and Design.
- Dr Katie Gaudion, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, Royal College of Art.
- Why good design is so important.
- Understanding sensory difficulties and differences.
- Commissioning and designing built environments.
- Designing inclusive software.
Read more about the conference or register now to ensure your place at this exciting event.