Remote learning jobs and staff with Axcis
Are you a school in need of remote learning tutors? Or perhaps you’re a teacher or member of school support staff in need of a remote learning job? Find out what’s happening at Axcis during lockdown 3.0 and how we can help you with staff or work.
Schools – how we can help you
School leaders will be relieved to hear that despite another lockdown being imposed, Axcis Education Recruitment is still open for business. As leaders in SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) recruitment, we have the specialist knowledge and staff to help. So whether you need an in-person member of staff to come into school as usual for your key worker or SEND children, or whether you need to recruit specialist distance learning teachers/tutors, we can help!
Benefits of recruiting staff through Axcis:
There are numerous benefits to hiring a member of staff from Axcis, such as:
- Flexibility – you can have as many or as few members of staff from us as you like, and for any length of time. You are not required to keep on any staff member for more days or hours than is needed, helping you to manage your budget effectively.
- Speed – due to the fact that we have staff members ready to work who have already been through our rigorous compliance process, you can hire teachers or support staff as quickly as on the same day your needs arise!
- Specialists – as leaders in SEND, we have many members of teaching and support staff available who understand how to work with children with a range of different needs, such as autism, SEMH, SLD, PMLD and MLD needs. So, whether you take a teacher or member of support staff from us, they should be able to hit the ground running.
For more information on the benefits of working with Axcis, or to discuss a requirement with your Axcis consultant, why not get in touch with your local branch today?
Candidates – how we can help you
Lockdown 3.0 will be a difficult time for many members of school supply staff. However, there are still opportunities to work with Axcis Education Recruitment. Many schools are still hiring staff to work on-site with keyworker and SEND children, and our business continues as usual on that side of things. Other schools are in need of people who can help with distance learning. If roles like those below are of interest to you, why not register or get in touch with your local office to find out more?
Remote learning jobs available with Axcis Education Recruitment
- Distance learning tutors for a range of academic and SEND subjects, such as Maths, English, Science, Key Skills, Basic Skills, ASDAN and more
- Distance learning support staff who can offer guidance and one to one support to students with specific needs. This might include children with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health needs), autism, MLD (moderate learning difficulties), SLD (severe learning difficulties) and PMLD (profound and multiple learning difficulties).
It is also worth noting that we may have other specialist SEND teaching and support roles available during lockdown. This includes some on-site roles where schools remain open to SEND and keyworker students – it all really depends on where schools have needs and which what ages and subjects. If you are interested in either going into schools to work, or providing distance learning support, it is worth registering your details with Axcis or having a conversation with a consultant from your local branch to find out how we can help you. A list of Axcis branches and their contact details can be found here. We look forward to hearing from you. Stay safe, everyone!