Our top blogs of 2020, thank-you and Happy New Year from Axcis
Thank-You and Happy New Year!
2020 has been a challenging year in the education sector (just as we appreciate it has been in many other sectors, too!) We’d like to give a huge shout-out to all the parents, teachers and carers who have played their part. Whether you are a parent or carer who has juggled home-schooling with your own work or lost out on the SEND support or respite you might have usually received. Or if you are a teacher or member of school support staff who has given up valuable holiday or non-contact time for SEND and keyworker children whilst trying to figure out how to deliver virtual lessons at the same time – we thank you all. Here’s to an easier 2021. We wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Top blogs from Axcis in 2020
Below is a list of our most popular blogs from 2020. Each heading is linked to the article should you want to give it a look. And if you have any topics you’d like us to cover in 2021, why not get in touch and let us know?
- Do Winnie the Pooh Characters really represent different mental disorders?
- Challenges I face while working as a TA and how I overcome them
- The Role of the SENCO
- 5 tips for being a successful education recruitment consultant
- What’s it like to work in a PRU? Find out and apply for a PRU job with Axcis today!
- Overcoming the barriers to inclusion
- Children with high functioning autism in SEMH settings. Are they failing at education or is education failing them? (Guest post)
- Top 5 Anger Management Books for Children, Parents and Carers
- Top tips for new TAs, from experienced TAs
Are you seeking SEND work or staff?
If you’re looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?