Covid testing staff from Axcis
Do you need coronavirus testing staff for your school or provision? Or are you are a staff member available for work and able to offer testing support to schools? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, Axcis can help. Read on to find out more.
COVID-19 testing staff from Axcis
At Axcis, we have many staff members on our books who are able to deliver COVID-19 tests. By taking on a member of supply staff for this role, your teachers and support staff will have more time available to work with their students. In addition to this, supply staff are flexible workers, so you need only hire them for the days/hours needed and pay for just those hours. If you’d like to speak to one of our consultants about hiring COVID-19 testing staff, why not get in touch today?
COVID-19 testing jobs with Axcis
Many schools are approaching us for help finding staff capable of delivering COVID-19 tests. Below you will find an outline of what the job involves and what skills and experience you need to be considered for a COVID-19 testing position.
As a COVID-19 tester in school, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the regular routine preventative COVID-19 testing process daily to staff, children and young people as required.
- Assisting in self-testing where applicable.
- Collecting completed swabs and processing them, ensuring they are ready for collection.
- Data entry reporting on test results and completed tests weekly.
- Cleaning swabbing bays/testing spaces and ensuring that all areas are clean and as COVID-19 safe as possible.
- Adhering to and monitoring necessary consent processes for testing to be carried out.
- Proactively updating all documentation and reports each day.
- Maintaining universal precautions and waste disposal in accordance with the infection control policy.
Qualifications, skills and experience for Covid-19 testing jobs:
- COVID-19 Testing Training, non-essential (can be provided by Axcis Education or schools as appropriate)
- A medical background would be advantageous
- Safeguarding Children Training (Can be provided by Axcis Education)
- Experience of administration /Data entry
- Enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service, preferred (can be provided by Axcis Education)
Find out more
If you’d like to find out more about hiring COVID-19 testing staff, please get in touch with your local Axcis office or email us your requirements and we will do the rest. Alternatively, if you are a staff member seeking work, either register with Axcis or give us a call to discuss our currently available positions.