At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Nisai Group – A partnership to conquer global sustainability through education and TVET
- In memoriam: Dr Ron Davie 1929-2019
- Flagship SENCO report exposes rising administrative tide impacting support for pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- ISEC 2020 – World Class Keynote Speakers announced
- nasen funded research highlights Ofsted are overlooking SEND pupils
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at The National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Our Vanguard School welcoming first students this week
- A parent’s view
- Our charity collaborates with Disney for relaxed performance of The Lion King
- Meet Sarah, who works for Lonlas – our blossoming garden project in Wales!
- ‘My son’s experience of autism made me want to fight for change’. Caroline, our new Chief Executive is profiled in the Guardian
- Become a young ambassador!
Are you seeking SEND work or staff?
If you’re looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?