At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Everyone’s a winner at the nasen Awards 2019
- SEND report published
- Tender Announcement
- nasen launch FREE event for leaders & decision makers in local authorities
- Mime, an organisation that delves into education data, has published an ‘Inclusion Index’
- APPG report on Dyslexia is published
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at The National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Christine McGuiness opens the National Autistic Society Northern Ireland’s new Autism Centre
- NHS publishes national diagnosis waiting times for the first time
- Blog from Caroline Stevens: Building on 10 years of the Autism Act
- Government announce plans to improve care and support for autistic people
- Human rights of many young autistic people are being breached in mental health hospitals, finds committee of MPs and peers
- It’s everyone’s journey
- Government’s special educational reforms failing young people and parents, say MPs
If you’re looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?