At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Additional education funding includes money for SEND
- Request for case studies of good or promising practice
- KS2 SATs statistics published
- Government announces SEND Review
- Nisai breaks the barrier that stops women from progressing by promoting from within in their new UK management structure
- Traditional tales make way for modern-day stories in Pearson’s national writing competition
- National Audit Office report ‘Support for pupils with SEND in England’
- ‘Special or Unique Young People’s Attitudes to Disability’ report
- UNESCO IITE partner with Nisai Group in a quest to impact sustainability through ICT within schools
- Programme Assistant – Whole School SEND vacancy
- Project Manager – Whole School SEND vacancy
- Contribute to the consultation on school transport
- Contribute to the consultation on restraint and restrictive intervention
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism, the professional arm of the National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Antonia Evans appointed Head Teacher of our new Vanguard School in Lambeth
- Not Enough: our new campaign for better support and services
- It’s been 10 years since the Autism Act: progress, but not enough
- Blue Badge changes come into force today
- BFI Southbank awarded the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award
- Public attitudes survey
If you’re looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?