At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Exclusions data is published
- Recruitment Opportunity: WSS – Senior Contract Manager
- Recruitment Opportunity: WSS – Programme Assistant
- nasen Awards 2019 update!
- The Caldecott Foundation are seeking a trustee!
- Vacancy: Project Manager for Whole School SEND
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at The National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Nominate exceptional people, schools and services for our Autism Professionals Awards
- Over 200,000 people call for an end to the autism mental health crisis
- Autism-friendly music festival rocks East Ayrshire
- NHS announces experts to oversee the review into Oliver McGowan’s death
- Helping autistic people get into work
- Five reasons why Autism Hour is more than just 60 minutes
- Our new Lambeth school all set for January 2020 launch!
- Help us shape our web accessibility work
Are you looking for a teaching or support job in a school or alternative provision?
If you would be interested in a teaching or support position at a school or alternative provision, why not get in touch or register with Axcis today and find out how we can assist you? Alternatively, if you are seeking staff for your school or provision, or would like to refer a friend to us, pop us and email – we’d be happy to help!