At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Call for evidence on funding for SEND and AP
- SEN data 2019 is published
- Dr Adam Boddison announced as Visiting Professor
- Guidance on reducing the need for restraint and restrictive intervention is published
- nasen launch membership consultation survey
- Opportunity to become a MAT SEND Reviewer
- Opportunity to take part in a MAT SEND Review
- Project Director opportunities at Whole School SEND
- FE and Training Centres for Excellence in SEND
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at The National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Lloyds Banking Group receives our Autism Friendly Award (18 July 2019)
- Anne Hegerty goes back to school to talk about autism (17 July 2019)
- Consultation: new guidance on commissioning services for autistic people (15 July 2019)
- ‘It still feels like a postcode lottery at times.’ Jo Minchin blogs about our recent Autism Act inquiry session into health and mental health (11 July 2019)
- Call to employers: get involved in our flagship employment programme (10 July 2019)
- Welsh Government publishes report on autism strategy (9 July 2019)
- Report published on future of blue badge scheme in Wales (8 July 2019)
- Blog: Inside OMG Racing’s visit to our Anderson School (8 July 2019)
- Government commits to monitoring Autism Employment Gap (3 July 2019)
- Students’ art raises over £3,000 for our Anderson School (1 July 2019)
- Recruiting a Chief Executive. A blog by Trustee, Stewart Rapley (28 June 2019)
- Our new Chief Executive: Frequently Asked Questions (28 June 2019)
- National Autistic Society appoints new Chief Executive (28 June 2019)
Are you looking for a teaching or support job in a school or alternative provision?
If you would be interested in a teaching or support position at a school or alternative provision, why not get in touch or register with Axcis today and find out how we can assist you? Alternatively, if you are seeking staff for your school or provision, or would like to refer a friend to us, pop us and email – we’d be happy to help!