At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Standards for supporting people with PMLD published
- SENCO Induction Pack published
- Report on Effective SEND practice in ITT published
- Timpson Review of School Exclusion published
- Consultation launched on funding for SEND and those who need AP
- Recruitment Opportunity: WSS Project Manager Role
- Leading Learning SEND CiC – Recruitment of two new Directors
- Ofsted’s new Education Inspection Framework published
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at The National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- On his last day, Mark Lever reflects on his 11 years as CEO of our charity (17 May 2019)
- Anna Thomas speaks about her experiences as a witness in the Support in Adulthood inquiry session (9 May 2019)
- Clare Hughes discusses the Access to Justice inquiry session (8 May 2019)
- A twinkling success (8 May 2019)
- Review of school exclusions: a moment for change (7 May 2019)
- George Stanbury on the first Understanding Autism session for MPs (2 May 2019)
- Ann Clwyd MP calls for mandatory autism training for police (1 May 2019)
Are you seeking SEND work or staff?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a SEND teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register with Axcis today and find out how we can assist you? Alternatively, if you are seeking SEND staff for your school or provision, or would like to refer a friend to us, pop us and email – we’d be happy to help!