As proud sponsors of the National Association for Special Educational Needs (nasen), we are pleased to announce that nominations for their 2019 awards are now open. Find out more, as well as how to make your nominations here (but be quick – they close in July!)
There are 12 awards up for grabs this year, and you can nominate as many people as you like in the following categories:
- The Innovation Award for Technology
- The David Ryan Publication Award 2019
- The nasen Award for Early Years provision
- The nasen Award for Primary provision
- The nasen Award for Secondary provision
- The nasen Award for Post 16-25 provision
- Provision of the Year Award
- The nasen Award for Co-production with Children and Young People and their Families
- Young Person/Youth (up to 25 years) Achievement Award
- nasen Teacher of the Year Award
- SEND Leader of the Year Award
- Learning Support Staff of the Year Award
Make a nomination
The nasen Awards 2019 are now open for nominations, but be quick, you only have until the 19th July to get your entry in!
If you know someone who always goes above and beyond when it comes to ensuring the needs of children and young people are met, then why not nominate them for a nasen SEND Award today! Find out more and make your nominations here.
Are you looking for SEND work or staff?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a SEND teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register with Axcis today and find out how we can assist you? Alternatively, if you are seeking SEND staff for your school or provision, or would like to refer a friend to us, pop us and email – we’d be happy to help!