At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
National Autistic Society News
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism, the professional arm of the National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- More support needed for autistic women with anorexia
- Government survey for autistic people in England
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Inclusive youth sport festivals to be held across England
- SEN Futures launch flagship programme of research and analysis
- Call for evidence to review DfE and DHSC Autism Strategy
- Join the Regional Stakeholder Network
- 39 special schools and alternative provision free schools to be opened
- Cambridge IGCSE Combined Science is a ‘perfect fit’ for Nisai student with multiple learning barriers
- Paralympian Danielle Brown MBE announced as new patron for nasen
- DfE begins consultation on post-16 qualifications at level 3 and below
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.