At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- SEND Tribunal: single route of redress national trial newsletter
- DfE publishes Teacher Recruitment and Retention Strategy and the Early Career Framework
- Schools and Academies Show London – have you got your ticket?
- Alliance teams up with DfE and Ofsted to tackle early years workload pressures
- Community of Practice Programme Manager
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism, the professional arm of the National Autistic Society. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Research explores autism and gender variance
- Autism Act: 10 years on
- Proposals for autism training for NHS England staff
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.