We are offering a HUGE £1000 bonus payment* if you refer someone to us for a consultant role. So take a look below and get your thinking cap on – you could earn a grand for helping a friend to get a job with us!
Finding skilled recruiters can be hard because it’s a deceptively tricky job, as I explained in my blog “5 tips for being a successful education recruitment consultant“. However, if you know someone who you think would fit the bill, and you send us their details, you could grab yourself a grand!
How does it work?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Get your friends permission to pass their contact details along to us (or tag them in a referral social media post)
- Email our HR team with their name and contact information, or tell them to get in touch – but remember to tell them to give your name as their referee.
- If they are appointed as a consultant with us, you will be eligible for your £1000 payment once they complete their first 6 weeks with Axcis. After this time, you can simply get in touch and claim your payment.
Where do we have jobs available?
Axcis have offices nationwide and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. We are a growing company so new roles are springing up constantly. Check out our website for further information regarding the location of our offices.
What do we look for in the staff we hire?
There are many valuable attributes we look out for – the main ones are:
- A friendly, outgoing personality – we make no bones about it, recruitment involves being a sales person so you need to be confident talking to people both on the phone and in person and you need to be friendly and supportive at all times.
- Some knowledge or understanding of SEND – although Axcis provides excellent training and support, you’ll need to have some idea about special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) to work for us. This could come from personal experience with friends or family members or paid or charitable work experience, or of course from college or university education.
- Resilience and tenacity – recruiters face a lot of knock-backs and we need to stay positive and support one another in the face of this, so negative Nellies need not apply!
So, if you think you know someone who fits the bill, why not send them this blog and ask if they’d be interested in being referred to Axcis by you? There’s nothing to lose, but potentially a grand to gain (and who doesn’t need that in the current financial climate?!) We look forward to hearing from you!
*Terms and conditions apply