When you call us to confirm a new staff booking for January, your name will go into a draw to win a £250 shopping voucher for your school – here’s how it works:
Call your consultant and give them the details of your January staffing needs
- They will work hard to find you the best possible candidates for your role(s)
- Once you select the staff member(s) you’d like to book, simply let your consultant know
- When the booking is confirmed, and the candidate has started in their role, your name will go into our prize draw for a chance to win a £250 shopping voucher for your school or alternative provision.
- For each new member of staff booked, your name will go into the draw – so if you book 3 new staff members via Axcis, you will have 3 chances of winning this fantatic prize.
The small print
- Bookings must be made between the 12th November 2018 and 11th January 2019 to be included in this draw
- Existing bookings which roll over to the new calendar year will not be counted (this includes replacement staff requested for existing bookings)
- This offer is not open to Axcis employees or affiliates
Why work with Axcis?
Axcis is the leading supplier of special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) staff in England and Wales. We recruit special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) staff for mainstream schools and alternative provisions across England and Wales and offer recruitment solutions for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. Working with the broadest range of positions, our candidates include teachers, teaching assistants, therapists and school leaders.
Established in 2001, our head office is in London’s West End. We have since grown in-line with increasing demand from schools for the quality, specialist service we are able to provide. We have offices across the UK and continue to expand as more schools hear about us and express a desire to make use of our unique service. Many of our experienced team of consultants are ex-teachers or members of school support staff, so have on-the-ground knowledge of the sector. As a result, we are able to provide a recruitment package which reflects this in-depth understanding of what schools are looking for in the staff they recruit.
If you’d like to see what others say about working with Axcis, why not check out our testimonials page?