At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Lack of support for autistic pupils in Scotland
- Exhibition explores human rights and autism
- Autistic children in Scotland are missing out on their right to education
- Parents plan legal action against SEND cuts
- Film explores the experiences of autistic pupils
- Use of physical restraint rises
- Working in autism diagnosis, a frontline experience
- Is Transforming Care working?
- Survey explores people’s attitudes to autism
- Assessment of health and social care in England
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Participate in the SENCO Workload Survey 2018
- Nasen SEND awards – October 19th 2018
- Get your early bird tickets for nasen Live 2019!
Are you seeking work with young people with SEND?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.