What kind of teacher do you think you are? Reluctant? Parental? Wizard? Take 5 minutes out of your day, enjoy a cuppa and take this fun quiz to find out.
At Axcis, we are always scouring the web for interesting, useful and fun resources for you. Today we came across an article from Venngage infographic maker which explores teacher personality types and thought that it might be something fun you’d like to take a look at.
What are the personality types?
The article breaks down personality types into these six sub categories:
- The Sergeant Teacher – If your personality fall on the authoritarian side of the spectrum, you may be a Sergeant Teacher.
- The Parental Teacher – This teacher personality type has a strong nurturing instinct. They genuinely want their students to succeed and are willing to invest a lot of time and energy into helping them.
- The Aloof Teacher – Don’t confuse their stoic demeanour with indifference–Aloof teacher personality types love their jobs. They just don’t want to coddle their students.
- The Reluctant Teacher – OK, so teaching wasn’t everyone’s first choice for their career. Sad but true.
- The Wizard Teacher – Some people seem like they were born to be teachers. They’re real wizards at their jobs. See where I’m going with this?
- The Buddy Teacher – Buddy teachers see themselves as just that–friends to their students. This teacher personality type is the extreme on the “personability” side of the spectrum.
What teacher personality type are you?
Why not take this quiz and find out which personality type you are? You can also find out more about each of the teacher personality types on this page. Enjoy!
Are you looking for a teaching position?
As leaders in SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) staffing, we can help you if you’re looking for a new job, or if you know anyone else who is (we offer a generous referral bonus!) Registration on our website is simple and free of charge, so what do you have to lose?