At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Autism and creativity
- Autistic filmmaker selected for the Cannes Film Festival
- Sir Michael Rutter interviewed by Jack Welch
- New autism research podcast
- New European project focusing on autism and employment
- New journal explores autism and adulthood
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- One in five children could be at risk of mental health issues, study suggests
- Contact’s school transport petition is nearly at 10,000 signatures
- SeeAbility publishes report into special schools sight testing
- Exciting job opportunities available at nasen
- nasen secures DfE funding for support for the workforce in SEND
- nasen to host NEW important SEND early years resources
Are you seeking work with young people with SEND?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.