At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with the National Autistic Society and nasen. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Concern over back pay amongst disability care providers
- School exclusion may lead to poor mental health
- Autism guide aimed at GP staff
- Government to review school transport statutory guidance
- Autism tests need adapting for African cultures
- Autism diagnosis times in England to be recorded
- New national network for autism research
- Initiative aims to improve shopping trips for autistic children
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Free online eLearning module for SEMH
- School to School Support
- FREE places to SEND Conference now available
- Do you work in a school in London?
- Three reports on the National Award for SENCo are published by AfA
- How do we move forward with SEND?
- Fiona Millar announced as new nasen patron
- Education Announcements
- The Rochford Review – Government Response
- Summary of the government’s consultation response to the primary assessment consultation
Are you seeking work with young people with SEND?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.