Axcis are thrilled to be sponsor a nasen SEND award – find out more about these awards here!
Nasen are committed to supporting thousands of SEND practitioners, both nationally and internationally, enabling them to meet all pupils’ needs and help them to reach their full potential.
The nasen awards are an opportunity to recognise and reward those people whose actions can make a real difference to people’s lives.
There are 16 awards up for grabs in the following categories:
- Excellent practice in Early Years Award
- Excellent practice in Further Education
- Excellent practice in Primary School Award
- Excellent practice in Secondary School Award
- Excellent practice in Special School Award
- Exceptional parental engagement Award
- Technology Award
- Effective Collaborative Working Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Young person/Youth achievement Award
- Inspiring Publication Award
- Inspirational Teacher Award (sponsored by Axcis!)
- Inspirational Leader Award
- Learning Support Staff Award
- Governor of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Those shortlisted for an award, will be invited to the ceremony which is due to take place on the 19th October at the Museum of London.
For more information, please visit www.nasen.org.uk/awards
Do you want to work with children with special educational needs or disabilities?
If you are looking for SEND teaching or support jobs, and are not already registered with Axcis, why not register online now? This takes only a few minutes, is completely FREE of charge and will boost your job hunt immediately! You’ll be put in touch with your local consultant who has exceptional knowledge about the mainstream and special schools in your area, and who can help you find a work placement which will utilise your skills and experience. So if you’re on a SEND job hunt, Axcis can help! We also offer a generous referral scheme if your friends or family are seeking similar work, too!