Axcis Midlands are thrilled to announce that they have just been awarded preferred supplier status with Birmingham schools – so if you’re seeking SEND work in Birmingham, read on to find out more!
Who are Axcis?
Axcis are the foremost supplier of SEND teaching and support staff to mainstream and specialist schools across England and Wales.
What jobs do Axcis Midlands have available?
As a result of a new agreement with Birmingham council, Axcis Midlands are now a preferred supplier of staff to 293 schools in the area. For a full list of their vacancies, why not check out our jobs pages? Roles include:
- Mainstream support jobs in Birmingham
- Pupil referral unit (PRU) jobs in Birmingham
- Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) jobs in Birmingham
- Autism jobs in Birmingham
- Moderate learning difficulties jobs in Birmingham
- Complex needs jobs in Birmingham
- Severe learning difficulties jobs in Birmingham
- Profound and multiple learning difficulties jobs in Birmingham
- Specific Learning difficulties (SpLD) jobs in Birmingham
- Hearing impairment jobs in Birmingham
- Visual impairment jobs in Birmingham
How do I get SEND work in Birmingham?
It’s as easy as 1,2 3….
- Register online – this is an easy process that takes most people around 10 minutes to complete
- Meet your consultant – once registered online, your consultant will get in touch to discuss your own personal situation and work needs. We don’t like to waste your time, so will invite you in for a meeting only if we feel we can assist you with your search for work.
- Compliance checks – when you come in to meet your consultant, you’ll be asked to bring along some paperwork so that our vetting team can perform standard compliance checks. (References, DBS etc). Once these are clear, you can start working for Axcis – this could be as soon as the next day!
Refer a friend to Axcis Midlands and earn up to £250
If you’re not looking for SEND work in Birmingham but know someone else who might be interested in teaching or support work vacancies, why not refer them to Axcis today? You could earn yourself up to £250 in shopping vouchers as a thank-you (as well as helping your friend to find work), so what do you have to lose?