Integra Schools will be holding the 2nd regional SEN conference in Bristol on September 21st
Highlights this year include:
- Creating Great SEND provision in Schools – David Bartram, OBE, Director for SEND at the London Leadership Strategy
- Everything you need to know about children with fatigue – Professor Esther Crawley University of Bristol
- Pupil Premium Learning Centred Leadership: Creating a Climate for Excellence to Flourish – Rob Carpenter, Senior Executive Headteacher of the Inspire Partnership
- What do Effective SENCOs do? Helen Curran Bath Spa University
And much more…
- Inspirational keynote talks and informative seminars from national experts.
- Free exhibition, DFE and Ofsted
- Extensive exhibition offering great learning resources and ideas to support you.
- Flexible format that allows you to choose your own pathway through the conference. Stay for one session or stay all day.
This conference is sponsored by NASEN, Axcis, Nessy, and Bath Spa University.
What did last year’s delegates say?
Great opportunity to meet other professionals
Very inspirational- lots of ideas, my whole school needs to hear
Really useful seminar sessions, very practical and useful. Some of the best I have ever been to.
Book your place today
If you’d like to find out more or book your place for SEN SW, click here!
Why do Axcis sponsor SEN SW?
As leaders in special educational needs and disabilities recruitment, at Axcis we take our responsibility to the sector seriously. We care enormously about sharing good practice and enhancing knowledge and understanding in order to improve the way we work with young people with SEND. This is why we sponsor many key SEND events throughout the year. Check out our website to find out more, or register online now if you’re looking for special needs teaching or support work. Or if you’re attending this event, why not pop by the Axcis stand for a chat about how we can help you?