At Axcis, we are thrilled to be associated with organisations like the National Autistic Society, nasen and NASS. Each month, we bring you the latest news highlights from our partners, so if you’d like to know what’s been happening with these great organisations and in the world of SEND, read on.
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest autism news, compiled by our friends at Network Autism. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Autistic children let down by health service, nurses warn
- Autism charities warn of cuts in care packages
- Autism alone does not increase risk of violent offending, study finds
- Supporting inclusion of autistic children with good classroom design
- Review of SEND reforms in England
- Welsh Assembly votes to support Autism Bill
- Storify of Autism and Technology Conference
- Understanding autism in your school
- Autism prevalence in school-aged children in Northern Ireland
Below you’ll find a list of the latest SEND news from our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- New statistics on the number of EHC plans released by DfE
- EHC plans – nasen want to hear from you
- Be quick – nominate for a nasen Award 2017 before 30th June
- New webcast out now
- Would you like a FREE Early Years SEND book AND a month’s membership of Childcare.co.uk?
- P Scales published, but no changes
Are you seeking work with young people with SEND?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.