The latest nasean SEND news and articles – brought to you by the Axics/nasen partnership.
Nasen news update
Below you’ll find a list of some of the latest SEND news, compiled by our friends at nasen. Each title is clickable and the link will take you to their website where you can find the full story.
- Independent SEND report out now
- Results of EHC parent survey out now
- Children and young people’s mental health – the role of education
- EEF publishes database of measurements for essential skills and non-academic outcomes
- Introducing nasen’s first series of webcasts
- Child health events project
- CEO Dr Adam Boddison features on BBC Radio 4 Live
Are you seeking work with young people with SEND?
If you’re not already registered with Axcis, but would like to seek a special needs teaching or support position, why not get in touch or register today and find out how we can assist you? We have offices nationwide and a team of expert consultants who have proven relationships with specialist and mainstream schools in your area.
The Axcis/nasen partnership
The National Association of Special Educational Needs (nasen) is the UK’s leading organisation supporting those who work with or care for children and young people with special and additional educational needs and disabilities. Nasen supports all staff including SENCOs, leaders, teachers, governors and teaching assistants in meeting the needs of the pupils in schools and other settings through promoting education, training and development.