Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their work in SEND? Then why not take the time to nominate them for a nasen award?
Nasen are committed to supporting thousands of SEND practitioners, both nationally and internationally, enabling them to meet all pupils’ needs and help them to reach their full potential.
The nasen awards are an opportunity to recognise and reward those people whose actions can make a real difference to people’s lives.
There are 16 awards up for grabs, and you can nominate as many people as you like in the following categories:
- Excellent practice in Early Years Award
- Excellent practice in Further Education
- Excellent practice in Primary School Award
- Excellent practice in Secondary School Award
- Excellent practice in Special School Award
- Exceptional parental engagement Award
- Technology Award
- Effective Collaborative Working Award
- Employer of the Year Award (sponsored by Axcis!)
- Young person/Youth achievement Award
- Inspiring Publication Award
- Inspirational Teacher Award
- Inspirational Leader Award
- Learning Support Staff Award
- Governor of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Those shortlisted for an award, will be invited to the ceremony which is due to take place on the 19th October at the Museum of London.
Please note that these awards are open to ALL settings, including mainstream, special and alternative provision.
Self-nominations are invited as well as nominations made on behalf of individuals/organisations.
For more information, including award descriptions and application forms, please visit www.nasen.org.uk/awards
Do you want to work with children with special educational needs or disabilities?
If you are looking for SEND teaching or support jobs, and are not already registered with Axcis, why not register online now? This takes only a few minutes, is completely FREE of charge and will boost your job hunt immediately! You’ll be put in touch with your local consultant who has exceptional knowledge about the mainstream and special schools in your area, and who can help you find a work placement which will utilise your skills and experience. So if you’re on a SEND job hunt, Axcis can help! We also offer a generous referral scheme if your friends or family are seeking similar work, too!