Take a 5 minute break and enjoy finding out something you didn’t know about your Axcis Consultant, from what scares them, to the best place they’ve ever been and what they wanted to be when they grew up. Amanda from Axcis Liverpool reveals all here.
5 things you didn’t know about… Amanda
- Tell us something about yourself that people don’t usually know: I am an avid bike rider and salsa dancer
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Abseiling down a tower
- What’s the best place you’ve ever been? Canada – Amazing country, especially loved Lake Louise in the snow, breathtakingly beautiful.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A ballerina – I have always loved dancing.
- If you weren’t working for Axcis, what would you be doing? I would be a dancer on a cruise ship teaching salsa!!
So, there you have it – Amanda is a travelling daredevil who will dance rings around you! If you want to work with this interesting lady, find out more below:
Amanda covers the following areas for Axcis Liverpool: Wigan, Warrington, Halton and St Helens. If you would be interested in working with her, or know anyone else who might be (we run a generous refer-a-friend scheme), then why not get in touch with Amanda or register today?