Take a 5 minute break and enjoy finding out something you didn’t know about your Axcis Consultant, from what scares them, to the best place they’ve ever been and what they wanted to be when they grew up. Sarah from Axcis Manchester reveals all here.
5 things you didn’t know about… Sarah
- Tell us something about yourself that people don’t usually know: I was bought up in Canada, I lived in Niagara Falls and Toronto for 6 years.
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Scuba Diving, I am terrified of the sea so I have no idea why I agreed to do it. The instructor had to grab hold of my life jacket and drag me down.
- What’s the best place you’ve ever been? Mexico, loved visiting the ruins in Tulum.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A vet, I love animals
- If you weren’t working for Axcis, what would you be doing? I used to work as a TA in special needs schools, so I would probably be doing that
So, there you have it – Sarah is a is an animal loving passionate world traveller who likes to push herself outside of her comfort zone! If you want to work with this interesting lady, find out more below:
Sarah is the Branch Manager of Axcis in Manchester so has dealings with all the schools across Greater Manchester . If you would be interested in working with her, or know anyone else who might be (we run a generous refer-a-friend scheme), then why not get in touch with Sarah or register today?