Are you a student in need of some extra cash? Are you looking for a part-time job? Axcis can offer flexibility now, with the potential of a full-time committed role when you graduate. Call us today to find out more, or come and join us at the London Metropolitan University Part-time Jobs Fair on the 14th October 2015 if you are a student or alumni from the university.
Who are Axcis?
Axcis are the foremost suppliers of special needs staff to mainstream and specialist schools in the UK. We have offices nationwide and work with a range of candidates, from TAs and Teachers to Therapists and School Leaders. We believe “to do well, we must do good”. This philosophy is reflected in our stringent recruitment methods and strong school relationships as well as our charitable support and partnerships. We would love to speak to you if you are considering work in the SEND sector.
Why should students work for Axcis?
- Part-time teaching assistant and classroom support work available
- Term-time hours
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility with level of commitment required
- Open to all disciplines – you don’t have to be a trainee teacher to apply
Why should teaching graduates work for Axcis?
- Newly Qualified Teachers can gain experience in special needs schools
- Try a range of different schools/environments before you decide what direction your career should take
- Flexible, term-time work if you are considering travel or taking time out
- The opportunity to complete your NQT year in a school you have tried out first on supply
- Excellent continual professional development training offered
- Become a more rounded teaching professional with a broader understanding of special needs
What other graduates can work for Axcis?
- All graduates are welcome to apply to Axcis – not limited to education-based subjects
- We can offer a range of different positions in schools, including:
- Teaching Assistant
- Educational Carer
- Learning Mentor
- Cover Supervisor
- Specialist subject support, i.e. Maths Tutor
- Speech and Language Therapist (if qualified in this)
- Occupational Therapy (if qualified in this)
Sounds promising – where do we go from here?
If you are a student, or graduate interested in working with Axcis, you can either call your local branch for a chat, or you can register online – it takes just 5 minutes and one of our consultants will be in touch. You’ll have a no-pressure chat about what you are looking for and what skills you can offer, and if we feel we can help you, and you feel that we are the right company for you, we will ask you to come in and have a registration interview. From there you could be out working as quickly as the next day!
Axcis at the London Metropolitan University Part-time Jobs Fair
On the 14th October, representatives from Axcis will be attending this event – it’s a fantastic opportunity to come and speak to us and find out more about what we can offer. So, don’t pass us by, stop for a chat about how we can help you to find part-time work to supplement your student loan!