Are you a driven person with a strong sales or recruitment background and knowledge of special educational needs? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Axcis Midlands, based in Birmingham, are seeking a new Consultant to join their fun, friendly team, starting ASAP.
The role would suit someone who has:
- Experience working as a recruitment consultant in education, or a related industry such as social care, although we will consider other sectors –
- Strong business development skills, both on the phone and face to face
- A proven & demonstrable track record in sales.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a target orientated environment
What the role will involve:
- 360 recruitment role- Business development within the Birmingham area – Face to face visits with schools and SEND provision
- Resourcing, interviewing and placing suitable candidates
What Axcis can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary – 22k – 28k dependant on experience
- Very competitive bonus scheme (to be discussed at interview stage)
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time – Reduced working hours in non term time
- Working for one of the fastest growing SEND recruitment companies in the UK. We are looking to make an appointment ASAP.
How to apply:
If you are interested, then please email Sara Wills at Axcis Education or call on 0800 107 9900 or 020 7580 2956.
What others say about us:
Every recruitment company claims to be one of the best out there, so find out what other people say about us before deciding if we are the right company for you: