On 25th June, Axcis will be exhibiting at the NAS “Understanding and Supporting Challenging Behaviour” Conference in Reading. Helena will be there from the Axcis London office to answer any questions on SEND recruitment you might have.
This conference features key speakers who will discuss factors which can trigger behaviours for people with autism which may be difficult for other people to deal with. Hear the latest information from experts in the field and learn from case studies illustrating best practice. With three different seminar streams to choose from, delegates can select the seminars which are most relevant to their work.
Register by Friday 24 April 2015 to take advantage of the NAS early booking rate.
- hear about the latest research from experts in the field
- understand the causes of challenging behaviours and how to reduce potential triggers
- learn practical strategies for recognising early warning signs and making positive interventions
- network with other professionals.
Who should attend?
- Education professionals from mainstream schools, special schools and local authorities.
- Clinicians across the professional field, including psychiatrists, psychologists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and GPs.
- Social workers and support workers.
- Voluntary sector groups and not-for-profit organisations.
- Individuals with autism and their parents and families.
At the Axcis stand, Helena will be offering support and advice to anyone interested in working with SEND students or for those who need to employ an ASD specialist and would like to find out more about our recruitment procedures and how we can help. We are very proud of our excellent track record in supporting students in a range of SEND schools, from residential and day schools to hospital schools, young offenders institutions and mainstream settings. Our staff are trained to understand your needs and match only the highest calibre of candidate to your establishment. As one of the only specialist SEND staff providers to the education sector in the UK, we feel that we offer something a bit different from many other agencies, as is supported by the clients and partners who work with us: