Do you need to develop or improve your whole-school Literacy Policy? If the answer is yes then read on…
Developed in partnership with the SSAT, Living Literacy is a comprehensive online resource to help improve all students’ literacy skills through the delivery of an effective whole-school literacy policy.
Living Literacy was launched in April 2015 and aims to:
- Bring together guidance, planning and implementation materials, INSET and Continued Professional Development (CPD), with subject-specific and cross-curricular teaching and learning resources for teachers and students
- Offer brand new teaching and learning materials to improve students’ literacy skills and attainment in all subjects at all levels
- Provide everything you need to lead literacy inset sessions, with easy to download PowerPoint presentations, trainers’ notes and handouts
- Provide specially-commissioned CPD films
- Assist with Pupil Premium
- Provide tried and trusted literacy resources produced by SSAT, now online on Kerboodle and easily customizable
- Be accessible online anytime, anywhere
Pre-arrange your 30 day free trial now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your school is an SSAT member, you can also claim 30% off Living Literacy if you decide that this fantastic resource is right for you. Speak to your local SSAT consultant to find out more.
Find out more about Living Literacy on their web page