Improve your employment prospects and expand your CV with Axcis.
More and more schools are asking us for staff who are trained in Safeguarding. While we offer advice and give information on this subject at interview, at Axcis we have now started to offer a training course to enhance your knowledge in this area. Axcis have secured a special discounted rate of £30, so you can sign up for this online course, complete it in your own time and gain a new CPD certificate for your file, while at the same time enhancing your employment prospects.
Pivotal Education’s Level 2 Safeguarding Online delivers the training that all adults working in schools need.
- Safeguarding in a school context: Every Child Matters, general principles of child protection, current legislation.
- Recognising if there is a problem: Indicators of abuse (physical, emotional, sexual and neglect), risk.
- Responding to problems and dealing with disclosure: identifying your own emotions, managing preconceptions and judgements, active listening.
- Referring and recording: Your responsibilities, responsibilities of the designated safeguarding officer, information sharing, recording information.
- Creating a safe learning environment: boundaries and boundary violations.
- Case studies
- Online safety and cyber bullying
- Safeguarding in a wider context: Ofsted, LSCBs, CRB disclosure service.
How do I sign up?
Axcis has a limited number of spaces available for this course. To book your place, contact your local Axcis office. The course costs £30 inclusive of VAT. Once payment has been received, your place will be confirmed